- End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the user in relation to the products or services offered. In addition, the operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data.
- Communication of the data: the web developers and the company that gives us accommodation on their servers will have access. All of them have regularized with us the access to this data for the purpose exclusively described here. They will not be allocated to any other third party for their treatment, except legal obligations.
- Legitimation: it is based on the consent that is requested through the corresponding acceptance box..
- Rights that assist the User:
- It is established as the right of the interested party to receive all personal data that concerns him and that he has provided to a person in charge, as long as the treatment is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and it is carried out by automated means.
- The interested party will have the right to request and obtain free information on their personal data submitted to treatment, the origin of said data, as well as the communications made or planned to be made of them. When the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless he requests that it be provided in another way, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain a copy will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- The person responsible for the treatment will have the obligation to make effective the right of rectification or deletion of the interested party within a period of ten days. Personal data whose treatment does not comply with the provisions of the law will be rectified or deleted, where appropriate, and in particular, when such data is inaccurate and incomplete, you will have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of personal data. inaccuracies that concern you. The interested party shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including through an additional declaration.
- The interested party will have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the data processing. When the processing of personal data has been limited, they may only be processed for preservation, with the consent of the interested party, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural person. or legal or for reasons of public interest. Any interested party who has obtained the limitation of the treatment will be informed by the person in charge before the lifting of said limitation.
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, of the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, for part of the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the person in charge is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The person in charge expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance.
All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User.
In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to your needs.